The Cosmedicare Trust
• Dec 22nd 2023 • by GLASGLOW GIRLS CLUB • 0 Comments
The Cosmedicare Trust – messaging
The Cosmedicare Trust was created and designed to help assist those in need access surgeries by subsidising part of the cost involved. The Trust has successfully delivered multiple subsidised surgeries via the over the last 3 years.
The Cosmedicare Trust is not a registered charity, this is a not-for-profit arm of the business, which is funded by Cosmedicare profits and the generosity of our consultants who donate their time and expertise to the Trust.
Cosmedicare are synonymise in Scotland with cosmetic surgery however, we are a Private independent Hospital group with registered regulated hospitals in both Glasgow and Livingston, offering a wide range of medical and surgical procedures from a comprehensive range of medical disciples. These include but are not limited to:
- Hand surgeries
- Skin cancer surgeries
- Breast reconstructive and deformity correction surgeries
- Gynaecology surgery – consultations, diagnostic investigations and surgery
- ENT surgery – including, complex septo-rhinoplasty surgeries.
- General surgery – endoscopy investigations, colonoscopy and
- Gallbladder removal
- Hernia repair
- Excess skin removal following dramatic weight loss.
- Vascular surgeries – including varicose vein surgery.
- Urology services
- Private GP services 9 (men and women’s health)
- And many more
As part of our commitment to healthcare with a human touch and paving the way for affordable accessible private healthcare, this year we launch the Cosmedicare Trust, change a life campaign which will see the facilitation of over £125,000 of fully funded surgeries to be accessed by those who otherwise would be unable to do so.
The application process is straightforward, simply visit Cosmedicare.uk complete the application form and include a video introducing yourself and explaining how this surgery would change your life (maximum 3 minutes long).
Applications will be accepted until 31st January where they’ll be collated and assessed by our consultants and those shortlisted will be contacted no later than the 29th February.
Please note all medical criteria must be met and applicants must be willing to share their journey publicly as part of our educate inform and empower initiatives with the help of our experienced patient journey team.
If you feel you or someone you know may be suitable to Cosmedicare Trust Change a life campaign – please do share the link to apply.
- All medical criteria must be met.
- All costs are covered by Cosmedicare Trust.
- Patient must be happy to share their full journey publicly – before and afters photos, theatre procedure and talking to camera (cannot be anonymous)
- no revisional surgery included – must be primary surgery.
- full application must be completed and submitted by 31st
How to apply
- video introducing yourself and how the surgery would change your life (max 3 minutes)
- images of areas of concern (one straight on, one each side)
- mini health screening form completed. (can be found in application)
- links & your social media.
- If you are on an NHS waiting list or have previous NHS involvement, please advise of this in your application.
- All eligible applications will be reviewed by relevant consultants with a shortlist created. Those applications will then be assessed by management and may be contacted to discuss aspects of the Cosmedicare Trust ‘change a life’ campaign or to have a more detailed assessment by pre op nurses.
- Those successful will then be contacted with surgeries carried out in 2024.
- Procedure dates are allocated based on surgeon availability and cannot be changed. Procedures cannot be rescheduled.
- Patients must reside in Scotland.
If you or someone you know may require any of the medical procedures offered in the Cosmedicare Trust, please share and apply today.