GGC Merch + Tickets Terms and Conditions
GLASGLOW GIRLS CLUB Limited
Merchandise Sales + Ticket Terms and Conditions
Merchandise Sales Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.glasglowgirlsclub.com (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
||means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 8;
||means the goods sold by Us through Our Site;
||means your order for Goods;
||means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
||means the reference number for your Order; and
||means GLASGLOW GIRLS CLUB Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland (Company Number SC599345) with a Registered Office at c/o Blackadders LLP 53 Bothwell Street, Glasgow United Kingdom G2 6TS.
2. Information About Us
Our Site www.glasglowgirlsclub.com is owned and operated by GLASGLOW GIRLS CLUB Limited.
3. Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Use of Our Site is subject to our Website Acceptable Usage policy https://www.glasglowgirlsclub.com/terms-and-conditions/ . Please ensure that you have read them carefully and that you understand them.
4. Age Restrictions
Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if (i) they are at least 13 years of age and (ii) the bill payer’s permission is obtained.
5. Business Customers
These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Goods in the course of business.
6. International Customers
Please note that We can deliver anywhere but if it is outwith the UK mainland you will need to contact us by email in advance of making your Order and we will confirm the delivery costs.
7. Goods, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary.
- Please note that sub-Clause 7.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 11 if you receive incorrect Goods (i.e. Goods that are not as described).
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number, print style of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are not provided on Our Site.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 48 hours, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. For more information on delivery charges, please refer to our delivery page. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process
8. Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order Number;
- Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of the date of your Order.
- Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
- Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process.
- We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- American Express
10. Delivery, Risk and Ownership
- All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 30 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 14).
- We use the Royal Mail standard or tracking service for our UK mainland deliveries.
- In the unlikely event that We fail to deliver the Goods within 30 calendar days of Our Order Confirmation (or as otherwise agreed or specified as under sub-Clause 10.1), if any of the following apply you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
- We have refused to deliver your Goods; or
- In light of all relevant circumstances, delivery within that time period was essential; or
- You told Us when ordering the Goods that delivery within that time period was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel under sub-Clause 10.3 or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
- You may cancel all or part of your Order under sub-Clauses 10.3 or 10.4 provided that separating the Goods in your Order would not significantly reduce their value. The terms of clause 12.3 to 12.9 shall apply.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address including, where relevant, any alternative address you have provided.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
11. Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement. Your available remedies will be as follows:
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 calendar day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
- If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 30 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will replace within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where a replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, We may instead offer you a full refund. If you request a replacement during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We replace and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement Goods. If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
- If, after replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may have the right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund.
- If you exercise the final right to reject the goods more than six months after you have received the Goods (and ownership of them), We may reduce any refund to reflect the use that you have had out of the Goods.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 11 if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the Goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 11 merely because you have changed your mind. If you are a consumer in the European Union you have a legal right to a 14 calendar day cooling-off period within which you can return Goods for this reason. Please refer to Clause 12 for more details.
- To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 11, please contact Us at email@example.com to arrange for a collection and return. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause 11 and will reimburse you where appropriate.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 11 will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 11 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
- For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
12. Cancelling or Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind or Exchanging
- If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed and lasts for seven days. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 12, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period. You may do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. Please note that the cooling-off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send Us an email or letter by 23:59:59 on the final day of the cooling-off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this Clause 12 (and clause 10 where applicable) in the following circumstances:
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods have been personalised or custom-made for you.
- Please ensure that you return Goods to Us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed Us that you wish to cancel or exchange under this Clause 12 (and clause 10 if applicable). Items must be returned with a completed Returns Slip (GGC Refund Slip) in their original condition and in a suitable package, clearly labelled with the address provided below.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at 7 Ballantyne Brae, Woodilee Village, Glasgow, G66 3QU. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling under this Clause 12 (and clause 10 where applicable). The cost of returning Goods to Us should not normally exceed the cost of having them originally delivered to you if you use the same carrier. We would suggest to use a tracked service to make sure they get back to Us safe and sound.
- Refunds or exchanges under this Clause 12 (and clause 10 where applicable) will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following:
- The day on which We receive the Goods back; or
- The day on which you inform Us (supplying evidence) that you have sent the Goods back (if this is earlier than the day under sub-Clause 12.9.1); or
- If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- Refunds under this Clause 12 may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances. Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop). Please note that if We issue a refund before We have received the Goods and have had a chance to inspect them, We may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if We find that the Goods have been handled excessively.
- Refunds under this Clause 12 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods. Please note that your original shipping charges will not be refunded.
13. Our Liability to Consumers
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We only supply goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
14. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 14 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than three months We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within ten days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than three months and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so by email to email@example.com providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within ten days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
15. Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters relating the Goods or your Order or cancellations, please contact Us by email at email@example.com
16. Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
18. Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges) which will be paid within ten days of your cancellation.
19. Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Scots law only.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 19.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to purchases made online via the GGC Site.
- Definitions and interpretation
||means an event to be held at a Venue in respect of which we have the right to sell you Tickets;
|“GGC” “we” “us”
||means GLASGLOW GIRLS CLUB Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland (Company Number SC599345) with a Registered Office at c/o Morisons LLP 53 Bothwell Street, Glasgow United Kingdom G2 6TS
||means tickets or other types of evidence (including electronic tickets) for an Event sold by us to you for the right to attend an Event;
||means any facilities or locations of any nature where the Event is being held.
||means you or anybody who in Our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. “Your” shall be read accordingly.
- Contract and incorporation of terms
- The online purchase of Tickets for Events is strictly subject to the following terms and conditions (Ticket Terms). By purchasing a Ticket, you agree to be bound by these Ticket Terms. You also agree to use your Ticket in accordance with these Ticket Terms. Please read these Ticket Terms carefully before purchasing your Tickets.
- By placing an order for Tickets through the GGC Site, you are making a request to book Tickets for the relevant Event subject to these Ticket Terms. Please note that this does not mean that your request has been accepted.
- We will only be bound by an on-line booking through the GGC Site once we have processed your payment and we have sent an email to you confirming your booking.
- Purchasing Tickets
- Tickets may be purchased through the GGC Site using a credit or debit card approved by us.
- Ticket prices relate to the Event you wish to attend. Tickets are sold at the price displayed on the GGC Site for the relevant Event. All prices and fees include any applicable value added tax. Please note that ticket prices vary and may be higher for non members.
- Promotional vouchers or codes to book tickets through the GGC Site may be made available at GGC’s discretion.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are generally non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your Ticket(s) in the event that you make any error when purchasing your Tickets through the GGC Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong Event or the wrong number of Tickets), if you are excluded from attending the Event for any breach of these Ticket Terms, or if your Ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. However, we may, entirely at our discretion, refund you or exchange your Ticket(s) in any of the situations mentioned above or where there has been any customer service issue that we consider warrants a full or partial refund or other offer of goodwill from us. Refunds will be made to the same payment card used to make the booking.
- Please notify us of any access requirements at the time of booking.
- Seating is unallocated unless otherwise specified at the point of purchase.
- Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
- Event Times
- At all times, we will endeavour to ensure that advertised Event times are materially accurate. However, we cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the advertised Event times.
- Electronic Tickets
- Tickets will be emailed to the email address provided at the time of booking. Your ticket should be printed for entry to the Venue and Event.
- Cancelled/re-scheduled Events
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering.
- Refunds and Exchanges
- Ticket(s) cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded after purchase unless the Event is cancelled or rescheduled (subject to clause 6) or where there is a material change to the Event.
- A material change to an Event is a change where in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of the Ticket, taken generally, could reasonably expect.
- If an Event is cancelled or its timing altered or is not as advertised, GGC will have the discretion to do either of the following:
- 7.3.1.refund to you the cost of Tickets already purchased; or
- 7.3.2.to issue replacement Tickets for an alternative Event, but we shall not be liable to reimburse you for any expenses or any other losses incurred (including but not limited to travelling costs and car parking costs).
- Where an outdoor Event is cancelled or curtailed because of adverse weather, we shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation.
- These Ticket Terms do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice.
- Resale/use of Tickets
- You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if you are selling or transferring the Ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
- Void Tickets
- Any Ticket obtained in breach of these Ticket Terms shall be void and all, rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void Ticket in order to gain or provide entry to an Event may be considered to be a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action.
- Void Tickets are non-refundable.
- Force Majeure
- 10.1.For the purposes of these Ticket Terms, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defense requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Ticket Terms to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- 11.1.Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- 11.2.Neither GGC nor the Venue will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings.
- 11.3.Nothing in these Ticket Terms affects your rights under the law or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. In all other circumstances, our liability to you shall be limited to the price paid for your Ticket.
- Your information
- 12.1.We believe that purchasing Tickets through the GGC Site is absolutely safe. We use Stripe for all payments and SSL technology.
- Contact Us
- 13.1.Should you have any queries regarding your Ticket please contact us at email@example.com.
- 14.1.For the purposes of your contract to purchase any Tickets, such contract will be with GGC.
- 14.2.These Ticket Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to, its subject matter and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between the parties.
- 14.3.Each of the parties agrees that it has not entered into these Ticket Terms in reliance on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity (whether negligently or innocently made) by any person (whether party to these Ticket Terms or not) other than as expressly set out in these Ticket Terms. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- 14.4.GGC reserves the right to change these Ticket Terms at any time without notice. Such changes will be posted on the GGC Site.
- 14.5.If we delay or fail to enforce any of these Ticket Terms it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
- 14.6.We may assign, transfer or deal in any other way with our rights and obligations under these Ticket Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign such rights and obligations.
- 14.7.If any part of these Ticket Terms is unenforceable, invalid or illegal, the enforceability, validity or legality of any other part of the Terms will not be affected or impaired in any way.
- 14.8.These Ticket Terms are governed by Scots law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.